Please read the following notices:
1. If no appointments are currently available, please add your name to our wait list.
2. At this time, PediaTrust is only scheduling immunizations for people who are 12 and older. No appointments for patients under the age of 12 will be honored at the present time.
3. If you can't make your appointment, please email us as early as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Vaccine doses need to be warmed up 30 minutes before use. If you don't show up for your appointment, your vaccine dose will quite possibly be wasted. During a global pandemic, that would be a very unfortunate waste of a limited medical resource.
4. Patients under the age of 18 will require a signed parental consent and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the time of their appointment.
5. Insurance is not required to receive a vaccine. No one will be asked to pay anything out-of-pocket for a vaccine regardless of insurance status.
6. Do NOT schedule an appointment if you:
Have a fever or are feeling ill.
Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
Have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Have received treatment with monoclonal antibodies such as Regeneron or convalescent plasma in the past 90 days.
7. If you have a history of severe reactions or anaphylaxis to other vaccines or injectable medication, you may still receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Please speak to your doctor about the risks versus benefits for you personally.
8. People with allergic reactions, including severe allergic reactions, NOT related to vaccines or injectable medications (i.g., food, pet, venom, environmental, or latex allergies; oral medications, etc.) can still get the COVID-19 vaccine.